CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 8, 2009

Cleaning, Cupcakes and the Park


Yummy Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting!

Aloha! It's almost the weekend, haha. Well today did some house cleaning, and Eva was so cute she wanted to help out, there's some pictures of her cleaning up a storm (so happy I had a girl first). We also baked some delicious red velvet cupcakes for my friend Mira and since it was still so hot in our apartment we decided to go across the street to the park, Sheridan Park. It's pretty fun to see Eva enjoy the park anew now cause she has shoes and can run everywhere and even managed to go down the slide herself. She's conquering a lot of fears and I'm proud of her.


Here she managed to clean her play corner


She's trying to be a witch and ride the broom, LOL!


She's posing as Super Cleaning Baby, she's such a big helper.










Walking across the bridge with the help of Papa Daniel


Getting off the slide

Hah, that was so much fun



Help me, Eva says, I'm being suffocated by my mommy!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I have a cupcake? ;-) I am glad I found your blog so that I can see all the cute pictures of my little niece. Eva is getting SO big. It is crazy how time flies.