CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day a Year Ago


Mother's Day at my in-laws, the Colton's in Laie

A Mother's Kiss



It was so special to have my sister Theresa there living so close to us in Hawaii. She was a natural with babies.

My brother also lived in Hawaii, I was so lucky they got to make a stop here and do a short stint in Hawaii!

Time with Grandpa Colton

A cute picture with Grandma.

Eva looking so heavenly, doesn't she looks so different now a year later! I love this girl!

I didn't realize it but I had my first Mother's Day a year ago, a couple of weeks after Eva was born. Here are some wonderful pictures of those special moments a year ago.

I am so grateful to be a mom. Today at Church was by far one of my best Sundays, I loved being showered with so much love and affection. A sister kindly gave me a beautiful orchid lei, there is something about having flowers wrapped around you that just make you feel so beautiful...thanks for this special day. I love Mom's Day!

2 comments:

Dickensheet Family said...

We enjoyed looking at your blog. We definitely should hang out when you guys visit SD. Take care and enjoy paradise. We miss it!

Tara said...

your little Eva is so so adorable!